“the right outfit can help you look great, feel confident, and get the most out of your training”
A big thanks to Shannon Johnson, Personal Stylist, for writing this blog contribution.
Since when did gym wear become so fashionable? Maybe when celebrity’s started wearing their gym clothes out and about and paparazzi’s started capturing it on camera? Or maybe it is because there are now so many fabulous outfits out there for us to purchase?
Whatever it is, there are so many ways to express our individuality through our gym wear.
Whether it’s a full on work out or a calming and relaxing chill out, the right outfit can help you look great, feel confident, and get the most out of your training.
Here are my top 5 hot items to wear to the gym:
1. Stella McCartney’s Sports bra – I love the bright blue colour which is right on trend at the moment
2. Nike Tech Running Tights – These tights are so comfortable and you can’t go wrong with black bottoms to flatter your figure
3. Bonds Active cap sleeve t-shirt – This is a really great fitting t-shirt which is looser around the tummy area for extra comfort.
4. Lululemon Bend and Flow Tank – This is a really flattering tank which emphasises your figure.
5. Lorna Jane Lightening Excel Tank – The back detail is fab, mix it up with a bright colour sports bra underneath.
To really make the most of what you’ve got, it really is essential to know what suits your individual bodyshape.
If you feel unsure a Personal Fashion Stylist can help you with acquiring great basics for your wardrobe. They can also show you how to mix and match the basics with items in your current wardrobe and create many great new looks. At Living for Style, we ensure our clients leave each session with more self-confidence and the knowledge to achieve their own unique style every day.
If you would like to receive fashion tips and tricks check out our Facebook page- www.facebook.com/livingforstylesydney
Phone: 0424 233 203