Want to know what you are made of? What your body fat percentage is and how much muscle mass you really have?
A DEXA provides 98.5% accurate data on what’s is really going on in your body, including your:
- muscle mass
- bone health
Watch the video to find out more about what Dexa does:
We are offering a mobile Dexa Lab service at the Club on Tuesday February 9 2016, for 2 different time slots:
- between 7.00am-10.30am
- between 4.00pm-7.30pm
- Each appointment is only 15 minutes
- Pre-pay for 2 scans (before & after) for $150, or $90 for one scan
- Health funds offer a rebate on DEXA Scans as well!
- The scan will be run by the team at Measure Up
Step 1: PURCHASE A DEXA SCAN SESSION
Date: Tue 9 February 2016 – choose to purchase just one scan, or purchase two scans so that you can see a follow up and track your progress down the track
- 1 Dexa scan session $90
- 2 Dexa scan sessions $150 (the 2nd Dexa will take place at Measure Up 115 Pitt St, City at a time of your choice. They recommend you wait a minimum of 3 months between scans)
Step 2: BOOK YOUR DEXA SCAN SESSION ONLINE
Once you have paid for your scan (see above) you can secure your 15 minute session online. Click on the Book Now button below, then find the time slot that you want and select it to book in.
Alternatively you can register and pay with our friendly office staff. Contact them on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or P: 8966 9257.