Staying strong and healthy as we age
- Health Seminar
Most people assume that as we age, illness and fragility are just an inevitable part of life. But many common conditions of aging can be reduced by some changes to your diet and lifestyle.
Join us for this 1 hour seminar to learn about some key tips that could help you stay strong and healthy as you get older.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED:
We will discuss some key insights into various cultures around the world that have extremely healthy elderly populations and low rates of disease.
We will help you understand the benefits of resistance training as we age including:
- reducing the risk of disease
- improving overall body composition
- a demonstration of simple exercises that will build muscle
Nutrition for health:
Learn how optimal nutrition can boost your immune system. We will cover tips to help you to:
- reduce risk of sickness and illness
- improve vitality and longevity
- understand key super foods
- understand the benefits of a nutrient dense diet
WHO IS THIS SEMINAR FOR:
This lecture is suited to over 45′s who have health concerns or who are pro-active about their health. Are you interested in:
- reducing your risk of diseases
- improving your strength and mobility
- improving your bone density
- enhancing overall physical well being and confidence
- strengthening your immune system
$5.00 Early bird special
This seminar will be held at a location in Manly. The location will be confirmed pending numbers and we will contact you with final details of this location before the event.
Contact Manly Beach Health Club on Ph: 8966 9257