Christmas is the time for giving!
Help us help the local community by donating to our Christmas Charity Collection.
Members are invited to make donations to help contribute to the health and care of our local community. These products will be distributed by the Manly Salvation Army to those in need.
WHAT TO DONATE:
The below items have been specifically requested as they are the most helpful.
Small travel sizes or individual use sizes are best. They typically have a greater need for male products.
- Tooth brushes
- Tooth paste
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Disposable Razors
- Shaving cream
- Sanitary products (tampons and pads)
It is better to donate multiple smaller sizes than one large size.
- Tins of fish (eg. tuna or salmon)
- Tins of soup
- Tins of beans (eg. Baked Beans or 3 bean mix)
- Tins of fruit and vegetables (eg. peaches, corn, peas)
- Tins of pasta (eg. spaghetti)
- Christmas specialty food like puddings, shortbread biscuits, mince pies)
- Individually wrapped breakfast items (eg. cereal or muesli bars)
- Long life milk
DONATION DROP OFF DATES:
Please drop your items in the red collection box near the office.
Thursday 10 Dec – Donations can be dropped off at MBHC between 10.30am – 12pm or 5pm – 6.45pm
Saturday 12 Dec – Donations can be dropped off at MBHC between 10am – 12pm
Thursday 17 Dec – Donations can be dropped off at MBHC between 10.30am – 12pm or 5pm – 6.45pm
Saturday 19 Dec – Donations can be dropped off at MBHC between 10am – 12pm
Monday 21 Dec – Final collection day for donations. Donations can be dropped off at MBHC between 10.30am – 12pm or 5pm – 6.45pm
The Salvation Army in Manly help the Manly and greater community in a variety of ways.
- hot tea and coffee
- shower facilities including providing toiletries
- classes and social activities
- emotional and social support
For more information on the services offered please contact:
59 Pittwater Road MANLY NSW 2095
Ph. (02) 99771304
Fax. (02) 99771304